OLY Theta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLY Theta

The Olympians - an alliance from the Theta server of ikariam.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Immortals joining your board

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Athos

The Immortals joining your board Empty
PostSubject: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:30 am

Hi all, this is Athos, general of the Immortals. Just wanted to say I registered to your forum and our other officers should do so also to make communications beetween our 2 alliances easier. You can ask me anything here or in game (same name), as you wish. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Toranaga

Toranaga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:37 am

I've created a section where only Immortals and Olympians staff have access. Sensitive information should be published only there.
Back to top Go down
Athos

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:43 am

Got it, the Amphitheater I presume? We have the same on our forum under Allies talk
Back to top Go down
Jared

Jared

PostSubject: Greetings.   The Immortals joining your board EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Hello, I am Jared. Leader of the Immortals. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to message me here or ingame.
Back to top Go down
Toranaga

Toranaga

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 am

Welcome, Immortals!

I'm the leader of The Olympians, acting Home Sec, and admin of these boards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

if you find an error on the immortals board, please make a post about it and i will get it fixed as soon as i can. also if you see/want something to be added to the board just ask and it more then likely will be done within 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
cedar714

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi, my name is Jon (cedar714) and I have registered on the forum
I came to OLY in the merger with TR
I'm usually pretty busy at work but I try to find time for Ikariam
Back to top Go down
http://cedartool.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Immortals joining your board   The Immortals joining your board Empty

Back to top Go down

The Immortals joining your board
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OLY Theta :: Acropolis :: Agora-
Jump to: